Problem with FS Repainter

bmatt569

Hi All,

I'm trying my hand at a repaint using FS Repainter. It's actually going pretty well ... except. When I try to put some letering on the fuselage with the (T)ext function it truncates the front half of the first letter in the line of text. I thought it might be that the font was too large for the size of the text box. But after I erased and tried it again with a smaller size font it did the same thing. Any Ideas what is causing this and a solution?

Thanks

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

I have had problems with the lettering, sometimes it works, sometimes it locks the program.

What I tend to do, even though it is a bit long winded, use a word processing program and type the letters in that then do a screen shot, then go in paint and cut and paste the letters, save that as a jpg, then past them in to FsRepaint.

Also when using FsRepaint, save after every little thing, the times that program had froze and I've had to restart and lost a lot of what I have done, made me realise it is best to keep saving then if it does happen you haven't lost much.

Archived