FS X SE won't give me an IFR clearance

N33029

Gang,

I want a controller to hand-hold me while I fly the F-86F to far airports. I've flown IFR in FS 2004 and I'm using the flight planner and saving the flight, but when it's time to take off, I don't have an option to ask for my IFR clearance. Please tell me what am I not doing or doing wrong?

Thanks,

Sean

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

Post a screenshot of your flight planner page as to how you have it set up.

O.K. I'll need time to do that as the gaming computer is not online. I didn't realize their is still a way to save a screenshot as a file after I stopped being able to paste it into Paint.

Thanks,

Sean

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

Archived