How do you get a refund from RealityXP?

CRJ_simpilot

I've had nothing but problems trying to get the GTN 750 to work and all it does is crash. The thread about that is here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/527674-gtn-trainer-has-stopped-working

I asked about a refund and it's been 15 hours and no response. I feel like I'm going to get ripped off. I don't even see anything on their site about how to get a refund at all.

I haven't bought much. Looked at only slightly more. But every payware download I saw clearly stated (or had in the site 'legal bit' text): No refunds for downloads. Refunds only for unopened software on CD/DVD still in original wrapper.

Makes sense. By using the licence becomes unsellable.

To try things out there's Trial software.

No idea how flight1 does this, but I would be suprised if it's any different. (can't look it up at the moment.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flight 1 has a 30-day refund policy on everything it sells or that uses the Flight 1 wrapper.

"Refunds and Returns

As a general policy, subject to the refund policies listed below, Flight1 allows most products to be returned or refunded within 30 days of purchase unless it is noted on the product page for the title that the sale is final. In some cases a refund may not be able to be processed. Please read the information below for more information on our refund policies.

Refund Policies:

On boxed or CD ROM titles, only the
product price
is refunded, not the shipping. All products must also be returned in excellent condition, with no items or inserted material missing.

If your order was purchased from a file using the Flight1.com Download E-Commerce system, we will require you to fill out a simple online affidavit stating proper removal of the title and keys from your computer. This is handled online via our
ticket system

Please note that in some instances your ability to purchase new products or receive refunds may be denied if it turns out there is a considerably high rate of refunds associated with a credit card number, person, or email address. This is to protect Flight1 against potential fraud (see the notes in the fraud section below), or bank expenses. We want to be as fair as possible, and it is common for there to be an occasional refund. If your account or other information are flagged in our system, and you want to discuss this with Flight1 administrators, please contact us via our
ticket system
."

DJ

I've had nothing but problems trying to get the GTN 750 to work and all it does is crash. The thread about that is here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/527674-gtn-trainer-has-stopped-working

I asked about a refund and it's been 15 hours and no response. I feel like I'm going to get ripped off. I don't even see anything on their site about how to get a refund at all.

One-to-one support and you come here to complain about the service?

Get real.

The problem is your computer, The process for a refund was clear in the original purchase documents.

The common feature is all these `faults` is impatience.

Not a computer issue.

Go here to file a support ticket with Flight 1: http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp and request a refund. The RXP products use the Flight 1 wrapper and Flight 1 will handle the refund. Don't expect to hear back on the weekend.

DJ

Thank you. I'll check that out.

One-to-one support and you come here to complain about the service?

Get real.

The problem is your computer, The process for a refund was clear in the original purchase documents.

The common feature is all these `faults` is impatience.

Not a computer issue.

I'm not complaining about the 1 and 1 service. I asked about a refund since I can't get this gauge to work and my response was unanswered and I had no where else to go. How would you feel to have a product not work despite a Windows and FSX reinstall? It set me back a whopping 50 bucks! I'd like to have this working because I figured it be great to use in VATSIM, but it just won't work for me.

I'm not complaining about the 1 and 1 service. I asked about a refund since I can't get this gauge to work and my response was unanswered and I had no where else to go. How would you feel to have a product not work despite a Windows and FSX reinstall? It set me back a whopping 50 bucks! I'd like to have this working because I figured it be great to use in VATSIM, but it just won't work for me.

After decades using the Flight 1 purchasing system I would have had more than enough knowledge to pursue the refund.

Andwere I in YOUR shoes I would have made sure I knew about the commonly-understood Flight 1 refund policy and procedure before I made a `whopping fifty buck` purchase...

Like I said, impatience is at the heart of the issue here, NOT Flight 1 or RXP.

Archived