Shopping for A350 and B747-800 for FSX delux

lefu

Only payware.

Your favourite ones here, i need advices :)

Thanks

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have the A350-800, 900 and the 1000XWB. I like the 1000, download 350v2abx.zip, on this site's library. Camile Valquette is the designer, which most of his downloads I have never had issue with.

Try it, if you want the 800 or 900, just jump in there and let me know and I will try to find those for you.

The above is in the Airbus House Colors livery. If you want a airline specific, just do a search on

FSX Jetliners, Airbus A350-1000 XWB and you will find plenty.

Rick

I have the A350-800, 900 and the 1000XWB. I like the 1000, download 350v2abx.zip, on this site's library. Camile Valquette is the designer, which most of his downloads I have never had issue with.

Try it, if you want the 800 or 900, just jump in there and let me know and I will try to find those for you.

The above is in the Airbus House Colors livery. If you want a airline specific, just do a search on

FSX Jetliners, Airbus A350-1000 XWB and you will find plenty.

Rick

Thanks for the suggestion, but i forgot to specify that i'm looking for payware only, thats why i want to make sure with our fellow simmers here.

But thanks !

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have the A350-800, 900 and the 1000XWB. I like the 1000, download 350v2abx.zip, on this site's library. Camile Valquette is the designer

Rick

The only aircraft ont the library from camile valiquette is the a3402ada.zip.

Archived