Full Screen Problem

After installing and flying FSX on my Lenovo Yoga laptop using windows 10, I have lost the use of the full screen on my computer. Even after checking that I had updated driver and rebooting, I still only have 2/3 of my screen available all the time. Not just flying. Any suggestions?

Check your screen resolutions and refresh rate. Set the screen resolution to whatever is the recommend/default settings for your screen - i.e. if the screen is a 1920 x 1080 then set this value.

An easy way to do this is to right click on the screen and select Display Settings from the menu list - this will take you to the Win 10 Display setting page. Here you will see a number of option including an entry for resolution - use the drop down menu to select a new resolution. Note one of then should be marked with a (Recommended) statement.

Regards

Brian

Glad to have been of help.

Another tip for you, having re-read your post, if it happens again after using FSX, make sure that you have set the FSX display settings to the same value as the desktop. If FSX is running in a lower resolution than the desktop it may cause the issue to happen again.

Regards

Brian

Archived