Default FSX Learjet Clock/Timer

CaptainTower

I have looked around for a long time for a "repair" of the Default FSX Learjet Clock/Timer. Who ever did the xml code for the gauge started out right and then, it seems, did not know how to finish it. When you take off the Timer starts timing your flight as it is supposed to do, but on landing, instead of the timer stopping like a stop watch would do, it just resets. I looked at the code once a while ago but I don't know enough about xml programming to be able to fix it myself.

Has anyone, here, ever taken a look at it. I think it would be really great to have that very gauge working like it was intended to work.

Thank you,

Tim

ASUS GL 12CX; Intel i7 9700K 3.6 GHz; 16 GB GDDR8 Memory; System BUS 2660 MHz; 8 MB L3 cache;

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6; Windows 10 Home x64

I think there are other clocks in the library. I replace mine. Actually, I'm using the dark Lear jet from the library and it has an updated cockpit.

Dark Learjet? I have some updated files for the FSX Learjet. It makes it more enjoyable to fly. I never got into military jets; I can't think fast enough to fly those birds! I do have a clock/timer that I use on all my aircraft. I like to know how long a flight took from wheels up to wheels down.

Thank you,

Tim

ASUS GL 12CX; Intel i7 9700K 3.6 GHz; 16 GB GDDR8 Memory; System BUS 2660 MHz; 8 MB L3 cache;

Here is what I got from the library.

fsx_lear45_upgraded.zip

forgotten_gauges.zip

Thanks, CRJ_simpilot. I downloaded both of those files. They don't mention any fix for the default Learjet clock, but I'm definitely going to have a look at both of those files for other things! I think the reason nobody that knows XML programming has ever fixed it is because it's not a particularly "sexy" gauge. ;-)

Anyway thanks for the file names in the file download area.

P.S.

Do you fly the default CRJ-700? I thought if you did, you might have found some fixes for that as well. I used to fly it but it is fraught with problems so I parked it.

Thank you,

Tim

Archived