Issue saving flight of PMDG 737 NGX

gnietode

Hi guys,

I do have an issue with FSX and saving flights and I am not able to fix it. Please see below description:

I have PMDG´s 737 installed. I saved one flight with this aircraft. Saving was working fine and I was able to open it without any issues, everytime.

But last week, I decided to uninstall PMDG. After uninstalling, I opened FSX, and, as the saved flight (PMDG 737) was marked as the default flight, FSX tried to open it. As PMDG was no longer there, the saved flight was opening with the default 737 in FSX.

I reinstalled the most updated version of PMDG´s 737, and tried to save a flight with the PMDG aircraft. No longer works. FSX saves the flight, but saving it with the default FSX´s 737, and not with the PMDG one.

I have tried several things. Uninstalling again PMDG, reinstalling, saving a flight with a Cessna, and then trying to save overwritting the Cessna´s with a PMDG´s 737 flight, but it does not work. Always I try to save a flight of the PMDG, it saves it, but with the default 737, and on cold and dark status, despite the PMDG´s 737 being up and running when saving...

Any clue on how fixing it?

Thx,

Gab

Hi guys,

I do have an issue with FSX and saving flights and I am not able to fix it. Please see below description:

I have PMDG´s 737 installed. I saved one flight with this aircraft. Saving was working fine and I was able to open it without any issues, everytime.

But last week, I decided to uninstall PMDG. After uninstalling, I opened FSX, and, as the saved flight (PMDG 737) was marked as the default flight, FSX tried to open it. As PMDG was no longer there, the saved flight was opening with the default 737 in FSX.

I reinstalled the most updated version of PMDG´s 737, and tried to save a flight with the PMDG aircraft. No longer works. FSX saves the flight, but saving it with the default FSX´s 737, and not with the PMDG one.

I have tried several things. Uninstalling again PMDG, reinstalling, saving a flight with a Cessna, and then trying to save overwritting the Cessna´s with a PMDG´s 737 flight, but it does not work. Always I try to save a flight of the PMDG, it saves it, but with the default 737, and on cold and dark status, despite the PMDG´s 737 being up and running when saving...

Any clue on how fixing it?

Thx,

Gab

Any thoughts pls?

To get the normal default flight again:

Close Fsx,

open fsx.cfg file,

find line:

situation="yourPersonalDefaultFlight"

change it to:

situation=

close and save the file