Need help with A2A and ORBX addons

pgjay34

Hello,

I am having trouble with A@A and addons to work properly.

I first added A2A sim's C172 trainer aircraft. Installation went smoothly w/o any errors. On using the aircraft in FSX, noticed it doesn't sequence through various 2D panels. You only get 2 views - bare background, minimal instruments view. You don't get the approach, normal view or the instrument landing view. This happens only with A2A models. Stock cessena and other aircraft function normally in 2D mode. Read some where A2A simulations does not support 2D panels. Is it true.

Added ORBX FTX global base pack and FTX north american pack. Now I completely lost 2D functionality; for the new aircraft as well as stock aircraft. Even lost the 2 panel 2D views available with a2a sims.

Any help would be appreciated. Are the keys somehow remapped.

I am using a DELL E6430 latitude laptop. Dual core i5 at 2.6 GHz, 8GB ram, intel HD video. SO far hasn't given me any problems with FSX.

HI,

After multiple trial and error instals, it turned out that the problems were actually caused by corrupt FSX install. After a clean FSX install all seems to work well.

The number of 2D panels is limited by the individual aircraft model and not by the simulator. A2A, Carenado and microsoft all have a different set of 2D panels.

Apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Archived