Il 76 ANTK

Horacios

Hello guys,

I have a question, I just download the very nice Il 76 from Avsin.ru, file name " ilyushin_il-76_md"( if someone wants to have this file just tellme, and I'll try to send it to you!) this airplane appear on the aircrafts list (FSX) with the name of ANTK Ilyushin, a very nice made model of this old aircraft, in my opinion the best on the web, and this one have"flex wings"! she looks very good from every angle, just a little problem, I can not use the Flaps!! all the flight controls work perfect, but the flaps not! can someone help me to solve this problem? I wil be very thankfull!!

thanks in advance!

Cub51

Hi Mr Zippy!

As usual you are the one to respond first! thanks a lot! I have 2 questions for you, I try what you tellme about F5/ F8 keys, when I push the F8 key, the flaps deploy, but when I let the F8 key loose again, the flaps goin all the way up again!!! how can I make the flaps stop where I wanted, my second question,when the aircraft is in the air and I use the rudder pedals and I wacht from the spot view, the rudder goes crazy, move with a crazy trilling, no very realistic, do you have this issue also? I find the model very nice made, even with Flex-wings, pilots moving in the cockpit, etc, but I don't understand the Russians, why they make the plane with a diferent flaps system than the normal for FSX? extrange people indeed!!

Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cub51

Hi Mr Zippy!

As usual you are the one to respond first! thanks a lot! I have 2 questions for you, I try what you tellme about F5/ F8 keys, when I push the F8 key, the flaps deploy, but when I let the F8 key loose again, the flaps goin all the way up again!!! how can I make the flaps stop where I wanted, my second question,when the aircraft is in the air and I use the rudder pedals and I wacht from the spot view, the rudder goes crazy, move with a crazy trilling, no very realistic, do you have this issue also? I find the model very nice made, even with Flex-wings, pilots moving in the cockpit, etc, but I don't understand the Russians, why they make the plane with a diferent flaps system than the normal for FSX? extrange people indeed!!

Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cub51

That's the reason I WILL NOT download anything from the russian site. I will link you to the one from RIKOOO.

http://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/51/843

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi Mr Zippy,

Thanks for your message, I did what you tell me and I downloaded the aircraft from the link that you send me, also the KLN90B gauge, before the installation I did get rid of the airplane and all his components, just to be sure that it wil be a complete new installation! finally when I try the flaps with the F4/F8 the flaps are going down, and for a brief moment I was happy!, but (like before)when I let the key loose again, the flaps go up , and I can't do nothing about it, I must said also that the rudder keep doing the trilling thing( I must add, that this doesen't happend if the plane is on the ground!) just happend in the air.

However, I find out that if I use SHIFT 4 key, I get a window with (I think!) is a system to give the buttons and keys asignments(sorry for this word, I don't know how to write it, but you wil understand!)

so, I did find out to use 2 buttons in my throttle system, one for flaps down and other for flaps up! it works, the only drawback is when I want to fly again, I have to make the flaps again to work, and this is a bit annoying! don't you think?

Wel, the only thing now is how to stop the trilling on the rudder( this happend only when I use de rudder for landings etc), when I look the plane from spotview, and I don't use the rudder, is perfect! no trillings, but the moment that I push the pedal right or left, there we go again!!

Dear Zippy, sorry that I bother you with my problems, if you can help me, will be appreciated!

Happy flying!

Cub51

Hi Mr Zippy,

Thanks for your message, I did what you tell me and I downloaded the aircraft from the link that you send me, also the KLN90B gauge, before the installation I did get rid of the airplane and all his components, just to be sure that it wil be a complete new installation! finally when I try the flaps with the F4/F8 the flaps are going down, and for a brief moment I was happy!, but (like before)when I let the key loose again, the flaps go up , and I can't do nothing about it, I must said also that the rudder keep doing the trilling thing( I must add, that this doesen't happend if the plane is on the ground!) just happend in the air.

However, I find out that if I use SHIFT 4 key, I get a window with (I think!) is a system to give the buttons and keys asignments(sorry for this word, I don't know how to write it, but you wil understand!)

so, I did find out to use 2 buttons in my throttle system, one for flaps down and other for flaps up! it works, the only drawback is when I want to fly again, I have to make the flaps again to work, and this is a bit annoying! don't you think?

Wel, the only thing now is how to stop the trilling on the rudder( this happend only when I use de rudder for landings etc), when I look the plane from spotview, and I don't use the rudder, is perfect! no trillings, but the moment that I push the pedal right or left, there we go again!!

Dear Zippy, sorry that I bother you with my problems, if you can help me, will be appreciated!

Happy flying!

Cub51

If it is only happening with this aircraft, my solution would be to toss it in the trash can and move on. It seems to be more trouble than it's worth. Sorry that I can't be of more help. Maybe you need to turn on YAW DAMPER to make the rudder stop moving about??

Edited by mrzippy

• 2 years later...

Hello Mr. Zippy,

For this IL-76 model from Rikoooo, do you know how to release the brakes? The brakes don't seem to release in the same way as it does with most aircraft models that I experienced in FSX. It seems to always be stuck in "brake" mode or in "differential brakes" mode. - Thank you.

Hello Mr. Zippy,

For this IL-76 model from Rikoooo, do you know how to release the brakes? The brakes don't seem to release in the same way as it does with most aircraft models that I experienced in FSX. It seems to always be stuck in "brake" mode or in "differential brakes" mode. - Thank you.

Sorry, no clue! I no longer have a Sim on my computer.