More of the Flying Laxative

azzaro

I don't know how Adam finds these little gems, but I very glad he found this one.

Scary looking thing, to be sure. A Frankenplane concoction that looks like a landscaping Bobcat mated with a kids Big Wheel.

But, man! Does she fly sweet! Tons of power, stable as a rock and settles to the ground like a parachute on full flaps.

I assume the speed is in kilometers so stall with full flaps, power off, is about 38 kph (24 mph).

And, oh yeah, there's a fully enclosed version, a partly enclosed and a floats version. Each in 2 or 3 liveries.

Quality work throughout. All instrumentation is on the HUD. Which I assume is projected directly on the pilots eyes since there is no windscreen or even a full visor in sight? Another nice touch is that the HUD enlarges when near the ground.

All in all, a delightful little machine! I think I'll be flying this one a lot! Thanks Adam. -- Bob

cap-(1092).jpg

cap-(1093).jpg

cap-(1096).jpg

cap-(1097).jpg

cap-(1098).jpg

cap-(1099).jpg

cap-(1102).jpg

cap-(1103).jpg

cap-(1104).jpg

cap-(1105).jpg

cap-(1100).jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I think it's a bit drafty......:eek: Great pics Bob! :cool::cool:

Yes. But with Adam's predilection for flatulence... that's an advantage! :rolleyes: --Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you have a picture of the enclosed cockpit one? :) I'd want to be held in by more than a wire fence.

I don't think the wire fence is to hold you in, so much as to keep blade bits from slicing through your head. :eek:

Here's the one enclosed cockpit shot I have for now. Not great, but it gives you an idea of how it looks.

cap-(1122).jpg

Where can I get that plane

Taken from Adam's original post:

"You can find it here, just be sure to enter the user and password after you click on download.

http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.ph...tconfig=0&id=2"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Uhhhh! We, the nation who invented flying and the airplane altogether :), I can't stand such a assertion! I think it's a kind of illegitimate breeding between anything but France! :) :)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

• 2 weeks later...
what is the name of that big stick. I cannot find it on that site.....

It's this one. I know it doesn't look like the one in this post but it's in among the variations. :) -- Bob

http://frenchvfr.free.fr/img/preview/push_marine_v1_5.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived