Ran out of Memory

I have run out of Memory need to find a good memory chips at a good price.

Right now I have 2-4 240 pin DDR3 667 and i would like 2-8 240 pin

Can some one point me in the right direction.

Dan:confused:

As a P-51 pilot said :pilot: "She Climbs Like A Home Sick Angel":pilot:

I have run out of Memory need to find a good memory chips at a good price.

Right now I have 2-4 240 pin DDR3 667 and i would like 2-8 240 pin

Can some one point me in the right direction.

Dan:confused:

If you are talking about an "Out of memory " error whilst running fsx it is nothing to do with ram. The problem is virtual memory. Google "fsx oom" to find the answers. There are lots of forum threads on it.

Cheers Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have run out of Memory...

Don't feel bad. Happens with age, I understand. Happens to me all the time. Thank goodness my lovely wife keeps track of "stuff" for me. Heck, I'd forget my own name if it weren't on that driving thingy the government gave me. I forget what it's called. Lucky for me, my wife knows where it is... ;)

Good fortune in your search! Just don't forget to order i once you find what you need :p

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Don't feel bad. Happens with age, I understand. Happens to me all the time. Thank goodness my lovely wife keeps track of "stuff" for me. Heck, I'd forget my own name if it weren't on that driving thingy the government gave me. I forget what it's called. Lucky for me, my wife knows where it is... ;)

Good fortune in your search! Just don't forget to order i once you find what you need [emoji14]

Pat☺

Lol, nice one Pat. [emoji275]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good fortune in your search! Just don't forget to order i once you find what you need :p

Pat☺

Aman to that Pat

As a P-51 pilot said :pilot: "She Climbs Like A Home Sick Angel":pilot:

Archived