Saitek Throttle Quadrant will not install

I just moved and setting up my FSX again everything works, Yoke, X52, Peddles except my Pro Throttle Quadrant. in the device manager in the Human Interface the Saitek Pro Flight Quadrant has a highlighted yellow I gather error. I have been trying to uninstall and reinstall the driver , change ports. Been researching on google. Must be simple. Everything else working. I of course went in the BIOS and disabled the xHCI 3.0 usb as well. Any help? I might need to remove some things in the registry but not sure which ones for the throttle quadrant. Don't want to mess up what does work ha!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Hi Mike,

Not sure, from what you have said, if you have tried this.....

In device manager, highlight the item and from the Action menu located at the top of the window select Uninstall Device (note you can also highlight the item and then right click on it and select Uninstall Device) and let it do its work. Once you get a message saying that the item has be removed click on the action menu again and select Scan for hardware changes. It should detect the 'new' item and attempt to install any drivers for it.

If you still get the error indication make a note of any error codes/message that should be displayed in the Device Status box.

Regards

Brian

Thanks, I got everything working. I found that until I find a better way I had to go into the BIOS after the restart and disable the xHCI again because the Saitek products do not like the 3.0 USB setting.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Archived