What does everyone use for flight displays these days

Guest Simran737

Guest Simran737

Hi,

I have rebooted my Project Magenta 737 GC displays with P3D v4 after some years away from simming. I am using a made up cockpit with real parts/panels and some bought panels. I am using for now PM's default 737 model.

What seems to be the preferred displays these days to use? Do most of you just use the default panels that come with planes?

Also, anyone know of a good 737-800 flight model (free would be 1st choice) but I would pay for something that fly's correctly.

Thanks

I use a 1080p monitor with the virtual cockpit. I also have Flightmap, an Android app that receives a wifi signal sent by its server called Flight Connect, which is a PC add-on that transmits the FS aircraft position over wifi.

Flightmap can display a road map, a shaded terrain map, or a satellite image that is updated in real time. It can show some other information too, including information sent from the GPS when it is guiding your flight.

I also sometimes use Gmap, but it's a bit awkward on my slow ASUS tablet.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Hi,

I have rebooted my Project Magenta 737 GC displays with P3D v4 after some years away from simming. I am using a made up cockpit with real parts/panels and some bought panels. I am using for now PM's default 737 model.

What seems to be the preferred displays these days to use? Do most of you just use the default panels that come with planes?

Also, anyone know of a good 737-800 flight model (free would be 1st choice) but I would pay for something that fly's correctly.

Thanks

For 737-800 PMDG 1st Choice, al little bit expensive but its worth :)

Guest Simran737

Hi, and thanks for the info.

Some questions"

I thought PMDG was its own software where it would not work with other flight software, ie, P3D? Also, I just checked the site but can't see a 737-800. Can you direct me right to which 800 your talking about.

Thanks

Hi, and thanks for the info.

Some questions"

I thought PMDG was its own software where it would not work with other flight software, ie, P3D? Also, I just checked the site but can't see a 737-800. Can you direct me right to which 800 your talking about.

Thanks

Well her it is:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=25

Archived