Norman Hancock Passes

DCA309

It is with great sadness and profound heartbreak that I announce the passing of our former president, Norman Hancock. Norman suffered from bladder cancer for several years, and sadly succumbed December 28th in hospital in Nottingham.

To his wife, Sylvia, I offering the following;

Sylvia, you are well-loved among Norm's many friends here at DC-3 Airways. We would like to extend our most sincere, heartfelt condolences. Norm was one of our most lovable members, and he will be missed tremendously. If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

To our members;

This is indeed a sad time for us, as Norm was one of the most prolific leaders we have ever had. He was always involved, in one way or another, in everything we did. He molded this group, made us unique, and always encouraged us to do our best. A memorial flight is being planned for Saturday at 1900Z on our DCA servers. Keep an eye out in the Pilot's Lounge for details in the next couple of days.

Regretfully,

Andy Hatcher

President

DC-3 Airways

http://www.dc3airways.com

DC-3 Airways will be conducting a Memorial Tribute Flight for Norm Hancock Saturday, January 13th at 1900Z on our servers. If you're interested in attending, please reply here or email me at andy.653@gmail.com so I can provide server info and client software. Comms will be on our private TeamSpeak 3 server. Hope to see as many as possible turn out!

Archived