Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again! Not my fault, and I can prove it!

I see this post has gone the way these thing usually do...
    Nice to have some consistency in this topsy-turvy world.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la mème chose. -- Bob

NOT TO BE OUTDONE...

2. Default

I'll go flying with you anytime big boy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ugly.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	200978

This is a little more your speed, Jan! Oui, Oui, Monsewer! Honk, Honk, Beep, Beep (town or country horn).

Name:  2419573c1f3526de7e3489cc0c9778b3--roof-window-renault-dauphine.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  10.7 KB
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

A 2CV and now a Dauphine! Myyyyyyy! Those northwestern U.S. states are a reservoir of old collector French cars. I understand better why they have vineyards in Oregon. All that part of the U.S. seems to me too much under a French influence (Oh! motherland!, pardon me!)
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimg View Post
    A 2CV and now a Dauphine! Myyyyyyy! Those northwestern U.S. states are a reservoir of old collector French cars. I understand better why they have vineyards in Oregon. All that part of the U.S. seems to me too much under a French influence (Oh! motherland!, pardon me!)
    You have to promise not to laugh at this next statement I had a '59 Renault Dauphine that my sister bought and then dumped on me and my dad when she moved away from home. 3 speed, non-sychromeshed transmission, piece of merde.
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Don't care about the Renault's Dauphine, except it was once one of my uncle's cars, and my uncle is dear to my heart Personally, on the other hand, as soon as I have a adequate garage, I would purchase a old Jaguar XJ Even cannot imagine what the driver sold with, will be!
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Adam will you please pick up your mother in law, she ruined the local bar, drank all the whiskey and her cigar smells and smokes like a Californian wildfire! She just tried to kiss the Sheriff......

My fathers brother had a Dauphine and we went to France several times with 2 families in it.... I had a 1959 2CV like the one on the pics..... And survived long rides to Italy and Spain....

Yep, was my first water-plane cousin David, and a good one. Still use it sometimes...

Don't think all these pretty girls will fit in one little new Citroen Bob!
    Last edited by peer01; 01-13-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Hey Jan, I just started a flight back to the states to see what can be done to help you out..but it will take some time to get there...
    1+1=cow
    "WE jumped out a WINdow!" -Baymax (from Big Hero 6)

9. Default

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, she plans on staaying with you for an entended period, hope you don't mind.

Adam, this is terrible news , where do you "keep" this evil woman at Home? In a dungeon DEEP below your house, on an isolated island guarded by big sharks.....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast