X-Plane 11 - No menu bar

holmese

I just upgraded to ver 11.11 , and now when in aircraft/cockpit mode, cannot get the main menu bar.

Use to get this, by moving the mouse up to the top of the screen , and main menu bar would

appear, allowing me to go to settings, etc.

Am running latest version of Windows 10. Just wondering if the last Update of Windows 10 has

altered anything , or latest ver. of X-Plane has altered anything.

Anyone else getting the same problems in X-Plane 11.11 ?

Thanks

Ted

Just an Update to this Post - Found out what the problem was, - All good now.

• 1 month later...
Windows 10, version 11.11 and mine is doing something similar however I am able to get the menu bar to appear. For me, I move my cursor all the way to the top of the screen, then move the cursor down...just a little bit. Then the menu bar appears. Not sure if this is game related or driver related. If you haven't already, I'd check for video card driver updates.

• 4 months later...
I just upgraded to ver 11.11 , and now when in aircraft/cockpit mode, cannot get the main menu bar.

Use to get this, by moving the mouse up to the top of the screen , and main menu bar would

appear, allowing me to go to settings, etc.

Am running latest version of Windows 10. Just wondering if the last Update of Windows 10 has

altered anything , or latest ver. of X-Plane has altered anything.

Anyone else getting the same problems in X-Plane 11.11 ?

Thanks

Ted

Just an Update to this Post - Found out what the problem was, - All good now.

I think i'm having the same problem. You found out what the problem was... and now can you share the solution? thanks in advance

Archived