Transparent prop-blades file

bushp04

Hi folks,

If anyone remembers it, I would appreciate knowing the filename that shows spinning props as transparent instead of an ugly old flat disk.

I know it's out there, because a bunch of us went through the exercise of finding it 10 or so years ago (approx). I just cannot remember.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

bushp04

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Fly Southern, Y'all"

bushp04

Glad I could help :D

I saw your post, and just happened to have seen that file in my own library of FSX files a few days ago. Of course, I had slept since then, so it took me a few minutes to find it again, but there it is.

Good luck, good flights, good weather, and, most of all, good landings to ya!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 2 months later...

A note on PhantomTweak's footer, in which he identifies himself as "Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now".

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.' ---Ronald Reagan

PhantomTweak, I'm proud of you and appreciate your service for our country. Thank

you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Fly Southern, Y'all"

bushp04

A note on PhantomTweak's footer, in which he identifies himself as "Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now".

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.' ---Ronald Reagan

PhantomTweak, I'm proud of you and appreciate your service for our country. Thank

you!

My thanks for allowing me to make a small return for what this countrys given me over the years.

It sure was an adventure :D

Thanks bushp04 for the recognition.

Amazing how every one I've heard of, talked to, you name it, from the newest recruit to the oldest CMOH holder, says only "I was just doing my job..."

In our minds, that's all we WERE doing. A dangerous, hard, dirty, sometimes scary job, but someone has to do it.

Thanks again for your recognition.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived