Voice with ATC

KCD

As you may have surmised from my earlier post. I want to talk with ATC rather than push buttons. For the past week, I've been back and forth with David March (MCE) and others trying to accomplish this. So far we've struck out! I believe it may e because FS9 is installed to the "C" drive rather than the default installation (which I'm told would not work properly). Is it possible that these add-on programs cannot see (or find) FS9? I tried to load squawk box so I could use VATSIM (at least that would be voice to voice), but the installation could not find fs9. What's going on? Am I the first to have these problems? Anybody got any ideas?

Klee, you may need to run the free Flight1 FSX/FS9 Registry Repair tool so that these programs can find your FS9 wherever it's installed:

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Charlie,

That's what David March said before he told me to junk it all. Problem is I finally got all those scenery and landclass files that were giving me such a hard time in and running. I'm happy with the way it looks, but I cannot talk to any kind of ATC, real or otherwise and that aggravating!

Hi Tim,

Just ran the refistry repair tool, good thought, we'll see. By tye way, can't get FSX to run the CLS Arrow II panel, any thoughts on this, love that plane since you fixed it!

Thanks Klee, you're very kind! I've recently got the panel running in FSX-SE and all's well except for the landing light on the nose (just below the spinner), which shows up about 20 feet BELOW the plane for some reason which I can't fix. If you PM me your email address I'll zip it over to you for testing.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived