howdy folks

CessnaFlyer

howdy folks. I have missed the forums here. I been crazy stupid busy dealing with a lot of personal issues and every day life and have not been here it seems like for ever. but I am hoping to get more time for these forums. and maybe a screen shot or two if I can find a place to host them.
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

Ya ain't alone here, buddy. Some weeks all I have is time. Others, not a second to myself. And I'm sorta retired.So, I should have a lot of time to fly the sim.

One bit of advice from a gray haired old guy, take care of the family first. They are the most important. If that means putting in a few extra hours at work or spending some extra quality time with the loved ones just do it. You'll then be able to find time to fly and drop a note here from time to time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

Ya ain't alone here, buddy. Some weeks all I have is time. Others, not a second to myself. And I'm sorta retired.So, I should have a lot of time to fly the sim.

One bit of advice from a gray haired old guy, take care of the family first. They are the most important. If that means putting in a few extra hours at work or spending some extra quality time with the loved ones just do it. You'll then be able to find time to fly and drop a note here from time to time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

the family was the problem. I had to put one in a nursing home. and fight like the dickens to keep a roof over my head power to the lights and food in my belly. other then that I think I got every thing straightened out. and as far as working I wish I could. you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.

No reason that I can see to not host them here in the Screen Shot forum.

Darrell

yeah theres a reason. I don't remember how to post them here. lol I think I remember a tutorial for posting them her but I don't remember how to find it or use it. I have not been here for a while remember? lol

Archived