Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Payware Developers

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Developers are just too lazy to do more than one. Or want the most return on the time put into it. Even FSX is slowly being phased out in this regard.
    What a load of crap this is. If it was your time, money and butt on the line you would be thinking WAY differently.

sir, your analysis is 100% right on the money!!!

i can not understand this airhead mr. luke to base his analysis on his crummy CRAP!

fs9 has everything superior as you described it correctly than the other crappy simulators!!

x-plane is the biggest crap in my opinion !!

everything looks ARTIFICIAL, the same in FSX.

I never understood why MS did NOT the ERRORS in FS9. I.E. the [smoke] problem, the AI Traffic shortcomes.

I.E. NO pilot lowers the gear "100 miles out from the airport!!

VFR pilots lower retractible gear ABEAM at the end of downwind, Airline lower their gear at Outer Marker inbound

Mr. luke you are quite something ...

Quote Originally Posted by JSkorna View Post
    What a load of crap this is. If it was your time, money and butt on the line you would be thinking WAY differently.

Nah. They’re just lazy. The effort to make even complete world scenery from FSX into FS9 isn’t that difficult nor time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by GKKnupper View Post
    Mr. luke you are quite something ...
    I'm glad to see you have taken the high road and decided to refute data collected from thousands of pilots with personal insults. Congratulations, you are now ready for middle school.

This is the data: https://www.deltava.org/simversionstats.do

It's not completely representative of all pilots (it's biased towards airliners and Delta itself, our sister airline Air France has higher FS9 numbers, but lower X-P; either way it's fraction of FSX/P3D) but when FS9 becomes the number 4 sim by popularity something is going on.

Again, if you have different data sets and want to have a productive mature discussion, I'd be delighted to. But if all you're going to do is act like ten year olds, I'm not surprised that sim software manufacturers don't want to cater to you.

Luke

Let's keep this thread nice please.
    “Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...”
    ― Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Nah. They’re just lazy. The effort to make even complete world scenery from FSX into FS9 isn’t that difficult nor time consuming.
    You know this how? You've done it before? You've had one-on-one conversations with FS developers? You've ever tried using the FS9 and FSX development tools?

Please post the links to your payware creations and if you can't do that, at least to your freeware contributions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2