IL-18 'Aeroflot' leaving Chisinau (FSX)

peer01

Reinstalled a bunch of good old Russian birds, like this beautiful IL-18 turboprop. The airport is Chisinau (Moldova) A noisy, smoky and hazy take-off at dawn:

FSX Gold + Acceleration

Freeware IL-18 package by Edgar Guinart

Freeware Chisinau Airport (Moldova)

Freeware grass textures Drzewiecki

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks very much for looking, I hope you liked the pics.

GREETS!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh, and now we're talking again: I want to know what you did to my Catalina in Flensburg :mad: I left my precious warbird in the docks of Flensburg for only 2 hours (had a very important business lunch with a young lady) and this is how I found it afterwards:

2017-11-18_19-34-22-414.jpg

I'm VERY angry! :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Graceful Shot!

I have it so wonderful that Freeware grass textures Drzewiecki.

Firefalcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

• 2 weeks later...

Peer01,

I have flown into and out of Chisiniau in Moldova once--from Athens, Greece and back to it, with their national airline, in an old twin Russian Turboprop.

I speak Russian and they let me go into the cockpit and look at the instruments.

They had a large box like a TV camera on the cockpit coaming and the copilot would look at the mountain tops ahead and and in front and put the crosshairs of its screen (much like a WWII gunsight) on them to navigate...and give spoken courses to the pilot-- That was old tech and somewhat scary, but it worked as we landed at Chisiniau ok.

My wife is Moldovan.

What addon and which sim is your Chisiniau in the screenshots?

Nick, Athens, Greece.

Archived