Looking for some nice compatible p3d v4.1 heavies

jring2

Anyone know of some nice compatible P3d v4.1 heavies on sale for black Friday? Looking for fun AND a deal. :) OH. . and hey I would even take "free" if I could find some that played nicely with the new P3d

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

OS=Windows 10 64 bit, FSX w/Acceleration & P3d v3, 4, 5 REXII, OrbX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

Take a look at the Justflight website at this Black Friday sales link.....

https://www.justflight.com/bundle?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Just%20Flight%20Black%20Friday%20Pick%20%20Mix&utm_content=Just%20Flight%20Black%20Friday%20Pick%20%20Mix+CID_2b6c9c62f7af7470d01026910dc82dd9&utm_source=cm&utm_term=Black%20Friday%20Pick%20%20Mix

EDIT

READ the ordering instructions located below the main page banner and the product listings - the discount can only be applied by checking the boxes under the product heading on the page and not the buy button located on the individual product info pages

EDIT End

Regards

Brian

Thanks! There are four there I liked. . . with a price of $15 each it was a pretty good deal! I always have liked the L-1011 and the DC-10. Rounded out the 4 for $60 since I got caught up in the savings. :)

Would like a good current heavy in the boeing or airbus so still looking.

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

OS=Windows 10 64 bit, FSX w/Acceleration & P3d v3, 4, 5 REXII, OrbX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

..........Would like a good current heavy in the boeing or airbus so still looking...........[/quote}

Glad you found something that you liked.......can't help further as I am currently only using FSX - signed up to JustFlight newsletter so was aware of the sale items.....I have the L-1011 and DC-10 models myself.....

Happy flyin'

Regards

Brian

Archived