FS2002 AI Question

OnFinal

I wanted to get rid of all the Airwave, Orbit, Landmark AI planes at my home airport. I changed all of them to 100% and they're gone. My question is, do they still hold ramp slots? After I reset them, I noticed MY AI aircraft are all scattered over the ramp, instead of being at the gates.

Hello,

What do you mean that you changed them to 100%? wouldn't that just make there be more of the airliner type? Assuming that you removed the AI flight plan from a file somewhere (forgot where/what its called), I would think that they wouldn't take up ramp space. Sorry if my answer isn't very helpful, I just want to try to help because I know that not many people use fs2002, therefore rarely does anyone come to the fs2002 forums.

Hope this helps,

Cobra:cool:

Hello,

What do you mean that you changed them to 100%? wouldn't that just make there be more of the airliner type? Assuming that you removed the AI flight plan from a file somewhere (forgot where/what its called), I would think that they wouldn't take up ramp space. Sorry if my answer isn't very helpful, I just want to try to help because I know that not many people use fs2002, therefore rarely does anyone come to the fs2002 forums.

Hope this helps,

Cobra:cool:

If you set your A/C to 100%, then they won't show up unless you have your ATC traffic set to 100%. I think I might have found a fix. I went through the flight plans and deleted all AI airlines that flew in and out of my airport. When I went back in, my AI airlines were lined up at the gates.

Thanks for your reply, I guess I'm one of the old dinosaurs that still like FS2002

Archived