Orbx not unistalling

owenbradley

Hello i just installed orbx global a few days ago and at start it was great but then my computer just couldnt handle it so i started every flight with a aVas of about 100mb so as soon as i went outside it OOM'd so i unistalled it i FTX central bur then its still in my sim,so then i deleted all orbx releated files and still there,

Please help.Thanks

Hello i just installed orbx global a few days ago and at start it was great but then my computer just couldnt handle it so i started every flight with a aVas of about 100mb so as soon as i went outside it OOM'd so i unistalled it i FTX central bur then its still in my sim,so then i deleted all orbx releated files and still there,

Please help.Thanks

Google how to uninstall Orbx. It's very tricky; It's like they (the devs) don't want you to part with their precious product..

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Please help.Thanks

If it s just FTX Global they are just textures, and will not significantly impact on VAS.

What ELSE have you installed?

Please try and be complete and thorough.

Archived