Real Simulator FSSB R3 Warthog Force Sensor for Sale

lasagna smoothie

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD. PLEASE DELETE THIS POST. THANK YOU.

Hi,

I'm selling my FSSB R3 force sensor. This sensor transforms the standard warthog joystick into a force sensing stick similar to what's found in the F16 or F22.

It was purchased new about two years ago and is in excellent, like-new condition. I'd estimate it's only been used for about 20 hours in total. Accordingly, it works flawlessly. Also included is a carrying case and original packaging.

I originally paid around $550 for this item, and I'm willing to let if go for $400 plus shipping - although I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world. Shipping shouldn't amount to much as it's a fairly small and light item, and I'm willing to provide a quote to any who provide their address.

Finally, if you happen to live close by you're more than welcome to come and pick it up in person and even test it out if you're interested. While I think force sensing sticks are a huge upgrade over standard sticks, they definitely provide a different feel and may not be for everyone. I live in Wolfeboro, NH in the United States. Thanks for reading this far, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Here's a link to some photos of the FSSB R3: http://s12.photobucket.com/user/Lasg...postlogin=true

-Ryan

Archived