Scenery Request to Ontario Canada Designers

gehall63

Hello to all Scenery Designers;

I have a request for some scenery additions for the London (CYXU) airport originally created by Garvin Barnicoat. I am a member of the Jet Aircraft Museum and help with running our Flight Sims, these are used extensively in the education program for Grade 6 students taking the flight curriculum.

I would like to see photo realistic scenery of the museum hanger, small ramp area and taxiway to alpha taxiway. It would also be great to include the International Test Pilots School next door and our CF-101 Voodoo display aircraft.

I can provide all the necessary photos as I have ramp access and would also provide a satellite image of the area requested.

Thanks

Glen Hall

Hello;

I'm looking for FS2004, haven't seen anything new, what is the filename or description?

You should reconsider your JAM membership, we're expecting quite a bit of growth over the next 12 months, we've been offered quite a variety of ex-RCAF jets, just need to get them to London. We have also made good strides in the Sim room and are always looking for members to help out as sim room supervisors.

Cheers

Glen'

If you would be willing to switch to P3D and can provide on site photos, I would tackle this. I am in the process of doing this to airports in Western Kentucky and have done a half dozen or so now. I go on site and model everything from pics. This would be a nice break.

If you want to look at my work search for M34, M25 and 5KY4 on this site. I also have KPAH, 2M0 and KILE on the other site.

• 4 months later...

Any chance of getting updated scenery files for cysn. I use FSX-SE and the default scenery other then the runways are not accurate at all. there is an extended taxiway to the end of 24. the buildings are so far out that the airport ( my home airport in real life) that the airport is not recognizable to the area.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Archived