Having a problem with SimBrief

ItaLiaNKiinG

Hey guys, I'm having an error message or sometimes multiple error messages when analyzing my route in SimBrief, I don't change any values except for the airline, flight no. depart, and arrive fields and I'm receiving this message when clicking the analyze route button..

Error: Fix or airway "ESTWD" not found.

Notice: STAR or fix "HLYWD1" not found.

Route distance: 1899 nm (+ 1.5%).

Can I get some help with this? Thanks.

Simbrief will provide you with the most up-to-date information for flight planning when you update the AIRAC, which right now is 1711. This is located to the right of the Optional Entries. It has a black push button labeled Update. You can get an update through Navigraph.com.

It costs RW money to subscribe. Multiple platforms are supported, such as PMDG. If the AIRAC you are using is the FREE one, you will find discrepancies in the flight path when analyzed because there is often a change to waypoints added, deleted, updates to SID'S, STAR'S, ILS approaches, new runways, etc.

Hope this helps.

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

Simbrief will provide you with the most up-to-date information for flight planning when you update the AIRAC, which right now is 1711. This is located to the right of the Optional Entries. It has a black push button labeled Update. You can get an update through Navigraph.com.

It costs RW money to subscribe. Multiple platforms are supported, such as PMDG. If the AIRAC you are using is the FREE one, you will find discrepancies in the flight path when analyzed because there is often a change to waypoints added, deleted, updates to SID'S, STAR'S, ILS approaches, new runways, etc.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, yeah I figured that out after I posted this and updated to the current AIRAC version, but now I'm running into one more problem configuring the route in the FMC, my route is as follows: SYKES7 SIMMR DCT REMIS DCT LEV/N0500F380 DCT SBI DCT IAH DCT CWK DCT PEQ J183 ELP DCT DMN J184 BXK J4 MESSI DCT ESTWD HLYWD1

When entering in the Airway on VIA "DCT" for REMIS is comes back invalid like it's not in the database but I have the updated AIRAC so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, any help is greatly appreciated.

Archived