Saitek Multi Panel and Switch Box

markdedom

I just purchased some new hardware for use with FSX on Windows 10. Supposed to be plug and play. I plug it in load up the "plug ins" as the Logitech website directs and when I load FSX I get nothing. So I call the support desk after I've read through everything on the website for trouble shooting, wipe out all my FSX files and reload all my software and basically worked this out for 3 days on my own. What does the support desk do for me? Nothing. They take my information and tell me they'll email me in 48 hours. Then they ask me if there is anything else they can do for me. My response, "you haven't done a damn thing for me yet"!.

Anyone else have the same problem? If so any suggestions on how I can my gear working?

Thanks,

Mark

Since you are using FSX I would suggest trying the add-on program SPAD. It replaces the drivers with its own and it's free so why not give it try. I used them for years when I had FSX with all my Saitek equipment. Google search "FSX SPAD" I'm sure you come up with a hit to download them.

Goodluck

Clutch

I still use Windows 7 but I had issues simaler to yours. I use Spad but I found if I turned off the usb 3.0

go to Advanced>USB and changed the xHCI setting to disabled.

eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) is a computer interface specification that defines a register-level description of a host controller for Universal Serial Bus (USB), which is capable of interfacing with USB 1.x, 2.0, and 3.x compatible devices.

Solved a whole lot of problems with Saitek controllers. I also use the registered FSUIPC for most of my mapping.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I still use Windows 7 but I had issues simaler to yours. I use Spad but I found if I turned off the usb 3.0

go to Advanced>USB and changed the xHCI setting to disabled.

eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) is a computer interface specification that defines a register-level description of a host controller for Universal Serial Bus (USB), which is capable of interfacing with USB 1.x, 2.0, and 3.x compatible devices.

Solved a whole lot of problems with Saitek controllers. I also use the registered FSUIPC for most of my mapping.

I did the exact same thing a few years ago. The Intel xHCI driver kept trying to tell me I had too many devices connected. I use eight, 4 port powered hubs for all my Saitek and CH Products gear with the USB 3.0 disabled and it all works flawlessly.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

My thanks to everyone. I loaded SPAD and found it works well once I figured out the profiles that are already provided. I wouldn't recommend anyone using Logitech's support services. Worse customer service I've seen in years. It's amazing anyone buys their products.

Archived