Hello

I'm using aerosoft's Airbus A321 (V.1.3.0) and have the Problem, that
he uses just about 500KG/H each engine (in FL340 - 186 Pax - 14.000 KG Fuel - 4.200KG Cargo)
Something about 1250 must be ok.. (the smaller A319 uses 1200KG/H)

I checked the aircraft.cfg and wonder about the "parasite_drag_scalar" who is just 0.7 (Original)
Changed it ti 1.0 like alle the other in the A6320 - Family, but it help just ab bit.

Any Ideas?
The Aircraft uses now about 850KG/H each Engine...
here my often changed and tested aircraft.cfg (just the part's i've changed):



[FLIGHT_TUNING]
cruise_lift_scalar = 1.0
parasite_drag_scalar = 1.08 // tested 1.1 is much to hight
// parasite_drag_scalar = 0.7 // Original
induced_drag_scalar = 1.08
// induced_drag_scalar = 1.0 // Original
elevator_effectiveness = 1.0
aileron_effectiveness = 1.0
rudder_effectiveness = 1.0
pitch_stability = 1.2
roll_stability = 1.0
yaw_stability = 1.0
elevator_trim_effectiveness = 1.1
aileron_trim_effectiveness = 1.0
rudder_trim_effectiveness = 1.0

[GENERALENGINEDATA] // IAE & CFM ENGINES
engine_type = 1
Engine.0 = 7.63, -19.04, -8.29
Engine.1 = 7.63, 19.04, -8.29
fuel_flow_scalar = 1.2105 // Test
// fuel_flow_scalar = 1.2105 // PMDGs 737-800
// fuel_flow_scalar = 1.00 // original
min_throttle_limit = -0.054
max_contrail_temperature = -30

[TURBINEENGINEDATA]
fuel_flow_gain = 0.002
rated_N2_rpm = 29920
afterburner_available = 0
reverser_available = 1
static_thrust = 31600 // Test
// static_thrust = 33000 // original
inlet_area = 23.36 // Test
// inlet_area = 25.44 // original
// thrustspecificfuelconsumption = 0.5904 // original
thrustspecificfuelconsumption = 0.6000 // Test

[JET_ENGINE] // A320 & A321
// thrust_scalar = 1.0000 // PMDGs 737-800
thrust_scalar = 1.027 //Test
// thrust_scalar = 0.80 // original



Many Thanks
Max