Trade 3 PS/2 Saitek Throttle Quadrants for USB quadrants

RichardFS

I recently bought three used PS/2 Saitek Throttle quadrants, but after doing research found out that there isn't a way to convert them to USB. Meaning, I can only use one PS/2 quadrant and any other quadrant I decide to add must be a USB stand-alone version. They are all in good condition, used, I tested each separately and they work fine. I am looking to trade them for USB versions. I don't get on here very often so email me @ aerostripe350@gmail.com if interested. Ship from Texas.

As far as I know these quadrants, both the ps2 and the usb ones, will only work if connected to the saitek yoke they go with.

If connected directly to the pc they do not work. Usb or not.

(they don't have their own controller, that essential part is in the yoke.)

It is possible to rewire it to a usb throttle controller. Something you can buy from Leo Bodnar for example. When wired to that you can attach it to the pc.

Here's a thread by someone that did that. (For XPlane, not FSX, but I saw people trying for fsx as well.)

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/37779-saitek-throttle-quadrant/&page=1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As far as I know these quadrants, both the ps2 and the usb ones, will only work if connected to the saitek yoke they go with.

If connected directly to the pc they do not work. Usb or not.

(they don't have their own controller, that essential part is in the yoke.)

It is possible to rewire it to a usb throttle controller. Something you can buy from Leo Bodnar for example. When wired to that you can attach it to the pc.

Here's a thread by someone that did that. (For XPlane, not FSX, but I saw people trying for fsx as well.)

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/37779-saitek-throttle-quadrant/&page=1

I've read the same thread and I've read in many places to disregard those claims.

• 1 month later...

Archived