AI FSF-1 Availability

cpbohn006

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for any information about an AI version of the Aerosoft Seahawk / Jayhawk package vessel called the FSF-1 Fast Sea Fighter. I would really like to have a hard deck version if anyone knows if there is one out there. As if that's not asking a lot, I would also like to have a landaable version of the HSV-2 Swift. Ask for the Moon and hope for the best. Thanks for any info you can provide. I tried to use a BGL to MDL converter but, it got too complicated for me.

Hi, welcome,:)

Can you explain what is your goal?

Create a scenery? (dressing up a water airport type, or static ship near island for example.)

Or do you want the ship to sail from A to B and back. (moving scenery.)

and

Have you ever worked with placing static models?

Have you ever heard of/worked with "aibtc"?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I want to use the vessels with aicarriers as part of my US Navy fleet. I did some work a while back with placing static scenery but really want it to be AI. I have not heard of "aibtc" but will start researching it tomorrow morning. Thanks for the guidance.

Ah, aicarriers. Yes then you need an ai model.

I don't know one. I don't know that many ships. I hope someone has one for you.

Aibtc is a small program that makes trafficplans for ships. A lot like TTools does for ai-aircraft.

How to write the .txt files for a plan is different though. For example the route is made is a .kml file.

The compiling works the same.

Reading the included manual would be required to get started with aibtc.

il.:cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived