Error on Level-D 767 X House wing and engine textures

dogdish

NOTE: Posted this at Level-D the but the forum is dead /insert cricket sound here

Noticed this on the GE, PW, and RR X House liveries (winglet model).

1. The GE and PW get their fan blade textures from...

b763wing_left_t.dds (Should be stopped fan blade but is blank, compare to standard House livery which is OK)

and

b763wing_right_t.dds (Should be spinning fan blade but is blank, compare to standard House livery which is OK)

Also noticed the Level-D X House GE livery, uses a matching X House engine nacelle texture for the GE engine. However when selecting the X House PW or RR liveries, they use the standard Level-D House (non-winglet) engine nacelle textures.

GE engine stopped...

GE Before.jpg

No spinning or stopped fan blade texture, engine nacelle correct X-House livery

PW engine stopped...

PW Before.jpg

No spinning or stopped fan blade texture, engine nacelle is incorrect standard House livery

2. The RR has it's fan blade textures directly on the...

b763eng_rr_t.dds

RR engine stopped...

RR Before.jpg

Stopped and Spinning fan is OK, engine nacelle is incorrect standard House livery

Could somebody correct the X House wing and engine textures and post them?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

That won't work. Don't have anything missing, Level-D just made a few errors on the X House textures (The non-winglet model is fine).

EDIT: Well, since nobody stepped up, I had to learn to use paint.net and fixed them myself. Already familiar with DXTBMP.

GE engine now with fan blade texture...

GE Fixed.jpg

PW engine now with fan blade and X-House theme on nacelle...

PW Fixed.jpg

RR engine now with X-House theme on nacelle...

RR Fixed.jpg

I also posted it in the downloads if anybody wants it...

(For FSX, FSX SE, Prepar3d only, Can be used with FS9 if images/alphas flipped and saved as .BMP)

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=198866

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Archived