SBuilder Textures

Roger Wensley

Does anyone know where SBuilder gets its ground textures from? I would have thought from the main FS9 texture folder, but when I went looking for, for instance, "cement.bmp" I could not find one that resembled the result when used. Are they in a disguised format, or maybe not named the same?

Does anyone know where SBuilder gets its ground textures from? I would have thought from the main FS9 texture folder, but when I went looking for, for instance, "cement.bmp" I could not find one that resembled the result when used. Are they in a disguised format, or maybe not named the same?

Have you searched the Scenery folder? For example: Scenery/World/texture

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I have indeed searched there. There are textures that might be the one, but like the main texture folder none of them are called "cement". Before I try darkening 132b2su1, for instance, to get it to the shade I need it to be I thought maybe somebody could translate and tell me it is or isn't a SBuilder texture called 'cement".

SBuilder uses the default landclass textures, however Luis Sa may have accidentally renamed some of them - I have only two Cement bmp's in my Texture folder, neither of which look like the SBuilder 136 N Cement preview, but I have several Concrete bmp's and one of these could be the one you're looking for.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived