Thread: Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals Brake Light

Default Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals Brake Light

The brake light is stuck on on my thrustmaster rudder peddles. Had it working for a long time but now I have forgotten the right settings. Anyone know what setting stops that? I know the Saitek peddle settings, I have those to but now can't find the right combination.
    Mike G.
    Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

2. Default

Hi.
    If you did not try it yet, try to increase the Null Zone in options. The CH model has a specific procedure / sequence that you have to follow to get it working properly.
    Others that are using the same model may give you better ideas. TV

Thanks, I have been trying all the possible settings. I am also trying to set them with FSUIPC but being a beginner there I get rid of the brake light but can't get the differential right.
    Mike G.
    Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

You need to invert the access for the brakes. In the control settings you should see a check box for this option.

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnSavory View Post
    You need to invert the access for the brakes. In the control settings you should see a check box for this option.
    First thing I tried. I had them working for months already. Not sure what happened but it started after I tried experimenting using the FSUIPC. I did go to the Thrustmaster site and downloaded the Target Utility and if I start running a profile through it with my FSX it solves the issue. Just never needed that before but Target is pretty cool.
    Mike G.