727-100 Take off, climb thrust data

JSMR

Hi guys,

I'm just chasing some info regarding the take off EPR and climb thrust for the 727-100. Probably more out there for the -200, but I'm having a blast with the HJG -100 at the moment.

Those guys do have some pretty good info, but I was wondering if anybody has some fairly decent real world data for that particular model? I'm using the JT8D-7 engines if that helps.

I would ask at HJG forums

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The recommendations they give is not really technical it seems based off any real world charts. Some guesswork I'd say.

One link kinda helps with the take-off thrust and initial climb thrust reduction which is good. Hoping to find a bit more info as to the thrust/EPR values for OAT and as the altitude increases.

A little tricky to find.

Have you downloaded either the Dreamfleet manuals or the checklists by Matt Zagoren? Either may help, and both are available for download (Dreamfleet at their page, Zagoren checklists may be here at the Library or at Avsim's one).

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Have you downloaded either the Dreamfleet manuals or the checklists by Matt Zagoren? Either may help, and both are available for download (Dreamfleet at their page, Zagoren checklists may be here at the Library or at Avsim's one).

Just went to teh Dreamfleet page and downloaded it. Thank you. It has some good info. Between all the rest and the links I've got a little better picture of what I was after.

Thank you all.

Archived