I need help loading into prepar3d v4 saitek radio panel

Guest Simran737

Guest Simran737

Hi all,

I have seen the videos and posts and SPAD but I can't get the radio to work in prepar3d v4. Some say SPAD NEXT is great and others say no. Videos show to copy and paste things from FSX to V4 but I can't even find the files they talk about. I have gone to Logitech and downloaded this prepar3d plugin 64 bit and nothing happens. If anyone can help me that would be great.

IF someone wants to e mail me thoughts or info, you can also do that to simran737@aol.com

Thanks

Randy

Hi all,

I have seen the videos and posts and SPAD but I can't get the radio to work in prepar3d v4. Some say SPAD NEXT is great and others say no. Videos show to copy and paste things from FSX to V4 but I can't even find the files they talk about. I have gone to Logitech and downloaded this prepar3d plugin 64 bit and nothing happens. If anyone can help me that would be great.

IF someone wants to e mail me thoughts or info, you can also do that to simran737@aol.com

Thanks

Randy

I could not get the Saitek/Logictech drivers to work with the radio panel in P3dv4 but Spad.next works fine. It is not free though and is a bit clunky to set up...maybe just me of course..but I use the radio panel, and Saitek autopilot panel too with P3dv4 without problems.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a trick that worked for me to turn on the radio panel board. At the moment of starting P3D when the initial screen that is loading appears. During that time, execute the radio panel start as administrator, this action repeats several times until it turns on. It must be before it fully loads P3D. When can not turn it on, I must restart the computer and try again. I hope it works for you.

Archived