Thread: I need help loading into prepar3d v4 saitek radio panel

1. Default I need help loading into prepar3d v4 saitek radio panel

Hi all,

I have seen the videos and posts and SPAD but I can't get the radio to work in prepar3d v4. Some say SPAD NEXT is great and others say no. Videos show to copy and paste things from FSX to V4 but I can't even find the files they talk about. I have gone to Logitech and downloaded this prepar3d plugin 64 bit and nothing happens. If anyone can help me that would be great.

IF someone wants to e mail me thoughts or info, you can also do that to [email protected]

Thanks

Randy
    Last edited by Simran737; 10-01-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simran737 View Post
    Hi all,

I have seen the videos and posts and SPAD but I can't get the radio to work in prepar3d v4. Some say SPAD NEXT is great and others say no. Videos show to copy and paste things from FSX to V4 but I can't even find the files they talk about. I have gone to Logitech and downloaded this prepar3d plugin 64 bit and nothing happens. If anyone can help me that would be great.

IF someone wants to e mail me thoughts or info, you can also do that to [email protected]

Thanks

Randy
    I could not get the Saitek/Logictech drivers to work with the radio panel in P3dv4 but Spad.next works fine. It is not free though and is a bit clunky to set up...maybe just me of course..but I use the radio panel, and Saitek autopilot panel too with P3dv4 without problems.

3. Default

Thanks. I to have loaded SPAD and it works great so far. Lots to learn on it. Their free ver is gone, but for $24 its good.