Prepar3D purchase

rephil

can someone tell me what Licence to get it a big price difference one is 3x the other and there web site says Prepar3D Academic is the same as Prepar3D Professional but it has a watermark seem like 12 GB is a small size for this product can't find out the answer. :confused: Thamks

"Growing older is mandatory growing up optional"

It is not that simple I was looking for some type of instruction and I can't find out if there is in Prepar3D so I thought it might be in the Academic version there explanation is a bit vague but to spend 250.00 Canadian on a sim that I can't get information. Makes no sense and there is no clear explanation on there site as to whether there is or not. I get the feeling this is not for a learning experience Thanks

Discussion of the EULA is prohibited on many sites for various reasons. So determining which you qualify for is between you and LM.

However, I'm guessing you are really asking if there is a difference between the versions and which would be more useful to YOUR needs.

12G is the size of the full program. Other than the watermark there is no functional difference between the Academic and other versions with the exception that the Professional Plus version has military applications incorporated into the sim.

Since they have a 60 day money back guarantee you can try it and determine for yourself whether it's a "learning experience" or not.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Thanks for the replies turns out it not got the functions I was looking for as a self learning aid so will need to try some thing else FSX looks good but for the inability run 64bit it and 4K resolution any way guess we can call this thread closed

Archived