Auto Racing - II

okdaley

Porsche 962 Long Tail at Nürburgring & Nordschleife 4 FSX

This road test video was inspired when receiving a tweet this morning from @SimeoneMuseum about their beautiful classic cars - This video uses the ASS rendering of the Porsche 962 Long Tail.

They liked this reply

Nordschleife still has about three more miles of construction to be completed - hopefully soon

When I was about 14, about two blocks from where we lived, I discovered a Lotus Logo over a garage. I knew what it was as being really into slot car racing back then.

I went in to check things out at the garage, and made friends with Rao the mechanic who eventually let me get greasy.

Feeling welcomed, I loved hanging out in their garage when I could. One project was a Super 7 under construction, which you can get in a kit and make your own low to mid range race car.

In this video, Version 1.3's are used. They have some suspension improvements, new engine sounds, and even brake lights.

Although V1.3 will become available near or around the Winter Holidays when Nurburgring / Nordschleife 4 FSX is due out, the V1.2 release are also great cars.

Version 1.2 of the Lotus Super 7's and the 211's are available at FlightSim.com. You can use them at Le Mans 4 FSX, or if you are thinking about getting it, but don't have the pockets right now for that, you don't need to use an airport runway, as Lime Rock 4 FSX which is freeware can be a very exciting drive too for these Lotus Club members -

Well, I got to get back to work, or Nurburgring / Nordschleife 4 FSX will be late for the holidays.

Will update you with more progress later.

In the meantime, please enjoy this video -

O.K. Daley

http://AutoSportsSimulations.com

Archived