Douglas A-20 Havoc - Beta Testing

flyboy208

Hey, Mike. Great pictures. I've been testing out the A20 as well. Mostly learning how to fly her, for now. They did a great job of it too, from what I can see. So far.

I have a question for you, though, if I may. Is that KLMT and Crater Lake I'm seeing, by any chance? Sure looks familiar. Of course, I DO live in the area, soooo...

Just being overly nosey, as usual :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I added my own A/P, added brake squeal, and adjusted the first contact point (position 7) changed 180 t0 65.00 for nose-wheel steering.

Mike, I've noticed you have protruding gun muzzles! I can't see where to make that happen! The guns/cannon switches in the VC don't operate.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

The guns were already present when I selected the aircraft. Mike

Thanks Mike! After discussing the issue with Milton over at SOH and redownloading and installing it 4 more times, we have decided that

my FSX+SP2 is the problem. Folks with Acceleration, FSX-SE and P3D have no problems. I'd bet you already saw that thread.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived