Thread: Need help with photoreal.

Default Need help with photoreal.

HEllo. I am in need of a freeware photoreal scenery maker that is easy to use or someone that knows how to make photoreal scenery. I am making a scenery of jackson hole airport in Wyoming, however, the default scenery in the simulator for the the surrounding scenery is painfully wrong. so, i am remaking the airport and area, however, i am having trouble because:
    1- I do not know how to make photoreal and youtube has not been helpful.
    2- I still do not know how to add or delete buildings, taxiways, taxiway signs, or runways
    3- I have never made a scenery before and i only have instant object studio, so it is hard to make trees.
    Any help would be appreciated and if you are interested in helping me make the scenery that would be amazing. I am using the ORBX rendition for reference, so it will take a while. if you have any questions, please feel free to message me and we can talk. Thanks again

thanks. do you know, will this work for fs2004? i have heard it works only for fsx.

They made versions for FS9 first, though you may have to email them about availability as it seems the only thing they are actively hosting now is the FSX version.

OK. I will try that first. If you want to join me, or if you have any scenery design tools, like tree placers, I will need help placing trees, as instant object studio can't do that that I am aware of