kevinmdavis2010

Good morning, fellow Flight Simulation enthusiasts,

I got the PMDG 737NGX for as a Christmas present, and the only thing I find inconvenient about the aircraft is having to pan up and activate the various switches in the upper and lower overhead panels. With that being said, I am looking for some type of hardware, like a keyboard modification, that I can use to map all of the switches. I also have a touch screen monitor, if there is a program to put switches on that. I have the 737-800 and 737-900 versions, because I'm not willing to spend the money on PMDG's addon without testing the ones I already have. After doing some research online, I saw the options for paywear panels on websites like Go Flight, but that is way over the budget I am willing to spend on it. Here is some information on my system:

Windows 7 64 - bit

FSX: Steam Edition

NVidia Geforce graphics card

Latest versions of DirectX, Net Framework, and FSUIPC

If anyone knows of any methods I could use to make an overhead panel, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kevin Davis

This might be an option. I seen it mentioned here on the forum, but I never tried it and want to. You can buy an oculus Rift and use this program: https://flyinside-fsx.com/

That seems pretty interesting.

Archived