Is the PMDG 777 manuals from the real thing?

FSXmarc

Hey guys been a while since I've posted here. I was just wondering because we all know how realistic PMDG makes their aircraft considering the amount of time, effort, and the cost of the product it takes to make this plane. It was the first true systems realistic aircraft I got for FSX/P3D.

I say the same for the manuals too since they are the largest and most detailed I've ever seen for a flight sim addon, in terms of systems it's the next best thing to getting a real life type rating in the 777. Did PMDG replicate the real manual from the aircraft?

Very good plane especially if your into systems like me, I say this from 250+ hours into the aircraft it's an expensive but good plane.

My answer is it would appear to be as I purchased them from PMDG and I recall the cost was just under $200... and of course so much of it was way above my paygrade for understanding with the graphs and all that....but the manual for about $ 60....is all one needs in my opinion...I agree the 777 is great to fly in the sims and I am now flying their 747 as well...as I only fly commercial routes each day in the sims...

Archived