PT Cruiser in FSX Take 2

napamule2

Model (circa 2005) is by Bill Lyons. With new FDEs (and a 'souped-up' engine) it goes fast and handles good. The 'Take 1' video was from back in 2013. Speed is not real and just for fun. 17Aug21. Link:

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Like the so-ugly-that-Asian-men-point-at-it Pontiac Aztek that I proudly drive for fun, the PT Cruiser is always included in the "Most Ugly Car" lists.

:p

"The PT Cruiser is like an extremely ugly woman who also happens to have a terrible personality. The only positive thing you can say about the PT cruiser is that it can go from 0-60 in about 3 seconds if you drop it out of an airplane." - AceofDrafts

"Retro styling can work on a modern car - just look at the Fiat 500. Chrysler wasn't quite so successful with the PT Cruiser, though, with its pointy snout and protruding wheel arches." - CarThrottle.com

"I wonder what an old Beetle would look like if someone tried to make it an SUV and also tried to make it the ugliest car ever?" Answer: PT Cruiser - UrbanDictionary

Archived