question for the CS777 drivers

kwi

I do not get any ILS indication at all. Regardless of automatic entry via ARR/DEP runway selecting, or manually input of

freq/course into ILS field of NAV/RAD page from FMC.

The only what I get is two amber boxes, one for LOC and one for G/S, but no moving solid diamantes when I approaching the

selected runway. And those amber boxes do not move at all, the remained at their position, even during desc, or slip left/right.

I have double checked the freq via map view as well as official app charts. The Navigraph airac cycle is up to date.

Any help are very appreciate. BTW: CS support is useless, no answer after 4 days, as well no response from forum.

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4

@ Wim,

tks for your help. I have tried your suggestion, and found out, that APP display within NAV display is also not working.

With the selector switch in NAV, the flightplan is displayed. but when I switch to another position, like APP or another,

I get always the VOR screen.So I think something wrong with the 777 install. Deleted them, new install, all display normal,

except still no ILS indication at all.

Now I found that: I start fsx always with the MS Cessna. When I now switch to CS777, the plane starts with full power for a

moment, and come then back to cold and dark. For this moment, (switch to CS777 and full power and the plane is positioned

on a ILS runway) the ILS indication is there. after that is gone

Any more suggestion?

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4

Abandon that ssd set up cessna flight. Use the load menu to use that in future.

Restore the startup flight to the default flight.

Shut down fsx. Open the fsx.cfg file.

Change:

situation='whatever it says now'

to:

situation=

close and save file.

then start fsx and leave the default flight as it is.

See if it works then.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Must say I didn't read your post very well this morning.

Now I found that: I start fsx always with the MS Cessna. When I now switch to CS777, the plane starts with full power for a moment, and come then back to cold and dark.

This is not were it ends.

Now you swith on battery, fire up APU, clear all OH warnings, program the FMS, etc, etc and eventually start the engines.

It's not PMDG, but OTOH it isn't a E aircraft either.

I suggest you either

a) read the manuals

b) watch a Youtube example, and take notes

c) load the prefetched "CS 777 Ready for takeoff" flight by CS in stead of your Cessna flight.

Anyway, the ILS indicator on the CS777 works. Even without engines started.

http://i.imgur.com/bd9BqiM.png

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Hi Guy´s, thank you all for your effort to solve my CS777 problem.

A extra big thank you to WIM. He came out with the hot tip of the pre-defined CS start files.

That way it solve my prob.

Again, thanks guy´s

Peter

Archived