In need of help for a Panel

JSOGaming

Ok - myself and nine other pilots are using the Just Flight hawk HOWEVER, our issue is the smoke doesn't properly work i.e if I put my blue smoke on... every other hawks blue smoke is on... after speaking with Just Flight they said it was just an FSX thing pretty much, however, I remembered Skysims hawk had it on the lights... but I have no idea how to do this... so I think a 2D panel might be good? I have no clue how to make a 2D panel I need someone to make a panel that will enable these effects as lights I have them on the Hawk in "[LIGHTS]" but no idea how to make them work from a panel...

[LIGHTS]

light.0 = 10, -16.00, 0.0, 0.0, fx_smoke_hawk_r ,

light.1 = 8, -16.00, 0.0, 0.0, fx_smoke_hawk_w ,

light.2 = 9, -16.00, 0.0, 0.0, fx_smoke_hawk_b ,

the smoke effect names are fx_smoke_hawk_r - fx_smoke_hawk_w & fx_smoke_hawk_b

These need to be on 3 different switches in 1 panel with like shift + 5 would bring up the panel then on that panel are 3 switches one for Blue smoke one White and one Red... please help it would be greatly appreciated!

Do you have space for another 2D panel?

Or would you rather have it as a small switch set, to be installed on for example the main panel?

If you want it on the main panel (or another existing panel) post

a screenshot of the panels. (include mainpanel anyway, the other one may not have enough room).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Look in the aircraft.cfg file.

Is there a section in there that stats with:

[sMOKESYSTEM]

????

If there is, report back ASAP please. (Report also if there is not of course:))

(post that section also!)

I've made a gauge for you, but I really need to know this before I can give it to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived