QANTAS Boeing 787-9 for FS2004.

flyingheavymetal

Hello Everyone.

Any idea if the QANTAS Boeing 787-9 which is entering service soon in real life is available for FS2004 please?

Prefer TDS rendition of this aircraft as I have seen CamSim versions available. TDS have produced a Boeing 787-8 powered by Rolls Royce Trents in the QANTAS colours but the Carrier doesn't have these on order. I cannot find a Boeing 787-9 in QANTAS colours on here.

Somebody nameless has just accepted an Ultra-Long Haul invitation to fly Perth / YPPH to London / EGLL non-stop like QANTAS plan to once these aircraft have been introduced ... All he needs now is an aircraft!

'On the day you finally think you have nothing more to learn in aviation ... Either leave or retire!'

Mr Zippy thank you very much. OMW to check Simviation suggestion out as I need the B787-9 specifically. But I could not find it in their search option.

Please could you provide a link to where the 787-9 can be found.

Hope you are well.

'On the day you finally think you have nothing more to learn in aviation ... Either leave or retire!'

Shame, the Boeing 787-9 on Simviation looks like it is FSX only. Never mind I would still like to say thank you for the pointers.

JSMR - I'll try and get you a link to the TDS Base Package for the RR Powered Boeing 787-8 by TDS as it is on Flightsim somewhere. It does look complicated to install I agree but I have several texture sets working from both this and the GEnx powered Base Pack and everything shows up fine.

Shame, the Boeing 787-9 on Simviation looks like it is FSX only. Never mind I would still like to say thank you for the pointers.

JSMR - I'll try and get you a link to the TDS Base Package for the RR Powered Boeing 787-8 by TDS as it is on Flightsim somewhere. It does look complicated to install I agree but I have several texture sets working from both this and the GEnx powered Base Pack and everything shows up fine.

Hey thanks that would be good. I couldn't figure out why it was missing folders at first. Which panel do you use for it?

JSMR - I am still working on providing those links for you. Not been well or on Flight Sim of late but they are on here and hopefully easy to track down.

I know it's not strictly correct but I am using the default Boeing 777 panel for Fs2004 whilst I see what is on offer.

I know the Abacus Simulations 'Fly The 787' panel for FS2004 is an absolute stinker and should be avoided - well the parts which work should be avoided anyway! This can only be found on a Payware offering from Abacus (now no longer) anyway and as usual they have only done half the job with this offering!

Archived