Thread: Not an is it better question

Default Not an is it better question

Hi

Does XP-11 have ground texture upgrades similar to P3D/FSX Orbix as I am a small aircraft sim pilot.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Sim Pilot View Post
    Hi

Does XP-11 have ground texture upgrades similar to P3D/FSX Orbix as I am a small aircraft sim pilot.

Cheers
    Hi there,

At present no, but...as a VFR flyer myself (both virtual and real), I would highly recommend using Andras Fabian's HD Mesh v3 found in FlightSim.com's file library. This greatly enhances your flying experience and is a must have download in my opinion.

As mentioned, you can download the files here at FlightSim.com, but as they are rather large in size, I would consider upgrading your account to a First Class Member. By doing this, your download speeds will be considerably (perhaps vastly) superior. Not only that, but your payment goes towards maintaining FlightSim.com :-)

You can read more about Andras Fabian's incredible work and the difference it makes here:

http://www.alpilotx.net/downloads/x-...sh-scenery-v3/

Let us know how you get on :-)

Regards

Dominic
    “Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...”
    ― Terry Pratchett