Searching for a VA with a variety fleet

Orinks

Hello everyone,

I've been flying the Southwests, the Deltas, etc for a bit now and want a bit of variety.

Southwest just flies Boeing's, as does the real world so that's fine, Liberty Air is 95 percent Boeing jets... you get where I'm going with this.

Is there a VA where I can start off flying, say, the 172 Skyhawk, for instance? Then graduate, say, to the Dash 8?

And qualify for a bunch of GA planes and then start to get the big guys?

My idea of a VA is probably very unrealistic, but I think for sim fun factor it'd be great. Unlike most sim pilots, I enjoy hopping into different aircraft and see how they tick, not just flying the same craft over and over.

On a side note, especially for some of these VAs doing tours and such, is there a sim addon that can audible what's around me, tour guide style? Cruising can be quite boring sometimes.

Thanks for any help.

Why not give us a look? We are Pacific Virtual Airlines, are world wide and fly anything you want. We use commercial routes and have a large VATSIM participation. http://www.pacificairlines.net

1. hat link doesn't exist, and

2. It's Pacific airways virtual, and I'd love it if it had software to automatically log and send flights.

That SimpleJet system for disbatch sounds cool as well.

Wouldn't a realistic airline actually disbatch flights though? Real pilots don't get to choose their flights.

Hello,

I fly with Fly UK, you can check out their fleet.

You start in Class E, there are smaller planes like DHC-6, Dash 8 Q400, Boeing 737-700,... Rating is based just on flight hours, no quality of flight checks, etc. That was a the biggest reason for me to join them.

Fly UK operates all over the world and I really like their booking system (you can also click "Dispatch" and it will assign you a flight based on your search criteria). Basically you fly where you want, no continuity needed (you can land in Prague and then depart from Berlin, virtual location is just optional).

Maybe it sounds too easy for your needs, that's fine. I was looking for some FUN, not DRILL.

btw FSPassengersX does exactly what you want, but unfortunately, it's not a VA, it's offline singleplayer addon (but offers export which some VAs accept).

If you're 18 or older, have a look at our website. Platinum Airways is the Open Skies VA: you fly the mission of choice with the aircraft of choice at the time of choice. We have a large fleet ranging from small GA AC to large jets, including cargo and (vintage) military aircraft. And if you don't find your favourite AC in our hanger, you can fly your own. Besides Open Skies, we have a large offering of suggested missions, a Destination of the Week, sports missions, humanitarian missions and currently an Around the World challenge in turboprops or jets. We have five hubs, but you can decide yourself whether you want to use them and you can switch freely between them (or not). No entry exams with us, because you'd be only fooling yourself.

--

Stijn

Honorary President, Platinum Airways

• 4 months later...

Our VA, First International Air, is looking both for pilots, and those who may want to actively develop one of our divisions, either charter or cargo. We fly both European and Canadian routes, and use VAFS for flight administration. You get around 50 different aircraft to choose from, we will always purchase a specific one for you. We don't use Teamspeak, you fly what you want, when you want. Any route you want, we will provide that too

You can find us at http://miken5000.wix.com/first-air-virtual

Mike

CEO

• 2 weeks later...

Try us at Froggie Air Virtual http://froggieair.byethost13.com/index.htm We have almost 40 aircraft all painted by active members.

We just opened our new and secure site and we need more member's. At the least come give us a look, and also check out our very popular and active forum HERE

With Froggie Air you may fly what, whenn and where you want for hours to count. 9 hubs with over 3,000 routes or make your own route! We also offer a free multi-pilot server, tech support and much more. The only VA you will find that is owned and operated by 2 females with 4 moderators and very few rules. PIREP's are by pilot trust, meaning we don't require any software to file. We trust our pilots.

We are all like a big family and we have much support. Members age 13-90 and we welcome everyone. Please check them out. You will not regret.

This banner only represents my 2015 thru 2018 flights! In the air since 2006!

http://my.flightmemory.com/pic/SA320.gif

Atlantic Sun Airways is a great VA, well established, very well organized, in-house ACARS. I have been flying for them since 2007, they have all kinds of Aircraft and you can start from the trainer Cessna to the 747-400 or the A380 in our own livery. Your hours from another VA can be transferred and we also have a fully functional forum. Check us out at http://www.atlanticsunairways.com

• 11 months later...

Archived