Looking for a VA

louross

Thanks for your responses! I joined WW yesterday, but now I can't access their web page- will try later. Fly3 sounds good, but I can't fly on-line because my computer doesn't connect to internet (this is my son's computer- upstairs). I will probably sign up with Maxfreight if I can't get back into the WW site.

Thanks again.

lr

lou"wakemeatthemarker"ross

Have a look at our website. Platinum Airways is the Open Skies VA: you fly the mission of choice with the aircraft of choice at the time of choice. We are offline by default, altough severa of our pilots fly online. PIREPs are via a webform, as you'd be only fooling yourself when claiming hours you didn't fly. We have a Destination of the week, cargo and (vintage) military missions, five hubs (altough you don't have to select any of them), a large fleet with jets, props and military AC, etc.

--

Stijn

Honorary President, Platinum Airways

ll talk, no action. Worldwide accepted me, now their website doesn't work, first manual pirep was rejected, for some reason, second pirep has been "pending for some time now, some forum questions/requests on their site are still unanswered. Maxfreight too an application, never responded. Platinum Air- the website apparently doesn't work either, sent an email, got a response thaty they'd answer soon, never heard back from them.

???

Lou Ross

lou"wakemeatthemarker"ross

Archived